Do you live in the Los Angeles area? Please consider joining this great animal welfare high school group that is helping to raise money to support the JDHF with a dog walk this weekend!
Oak Park High School is located at 899 Kanan Rd. Oak Park, 91377 and the event is sponsored by SPAE, Students for the Protection of Animals and the Environment.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times and under full control.
- Walkers must carry waste disposal bags and all dog waste must be picked up immediately.
- Dogs that may be aggressive toward people or other dogs are not allowed on this walk.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and may not be ill or expressing any symptoms such as diarhhea, vomiting, etc.
- Everyone must stay on the sidewalks or paths.
- Everyone must stay together and follow the set course.
- A Liability Release Form must be completed by all walkers.
- A registration fee donation of $10 per dog is to be paid with the understanding that all proceeds will go to the Jason Heigl Foundation.
- Cash or checks accepted. Checks should be made payable to the Jason Heigl Foundation.
Thanks for your support!