Welcome to the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation adoption program. In order to qualify as a candidate to adopt a Heigl Hound you must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Provide picture identification with your current address.
- Establish the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the responsibilities associated with providing a dog with humane training, necessary medical care and loving kindness.
- Be willing and able to assume those responsibilities.
If you would like to apply to adopt one of our dogs please fill out the adoption application form below. A representative will then contact you to discuss the adoption. As part of the adoption approval procedure you will be asked to schedule and complete a consultation interview and pass a home check. This helps us to make sure that the dog you have selected is the right fit for you.
Our adoption fee is $150 and we are are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Your donation will be tax deductible.
Required fields are denoted by a * next to their description.